Are you looking for the most tech-savvy solution to generate a QR code? If the answer is yes, you have landed on the right page.
QR codes have taken over our lives. Most of the items present today at convenience stores or huge malls are run by this system. There is no absolute denying that it increases the buyer’s convenience. In fact, with the trim code, you can track the item and its history of sale.
Generally, QR codes are the safest and a great way to share online information. Nowadays, you can scan any online URL, which saves time to type and scroll over.
Additionally, QR codes are now being used in website building. Bloggers are constantly looking for ways to create unique QR codes that help navigate and build organic traffic.
But how do we create a QR code? Do we need a QR code generator? We will discuss all aspects and steps to do it, even if you attempt it for the first time.
QR Generator Tool: A Brief Guide
A QR generator tool is an online software that helps all users create unique QR codes. It needs the information you need to fill out online and later download in JPG, PNG, EPS, and SVG.
Before proceeding, remember that the Free QR code generator tool requires encoding. So work along with the content after entering information. The encoding may be in the form of the website link, image, numbers, alphabets, image, or even an online video. You can use all these individually or brew up a combination.
QR Code Generator: Types and Details
There are two options available online to generate codes via the tool. Some generators create codes individually, while others can do the task in bulk.
Individual QR code generator:
Here again, there are two categories. First is the basics, and the other is advanced.
- The primary generators only allow static QR codes with straightforward content such as text or a URL. This type of code is permanent and not editable, so if you want to change it, you must create a new one. Moreover, you cannot track the scanning activity of static codes, so it has limited functionality.
- The advanced QR code generators are excellent for marketing as it has added features.
- You Can create dynamic QR codes. They are editable and trackable hence saving time.
- Then there are tracking QR codes. These codes have features built-in for scanning history especially. You can scan the day, date and time on any device.
- The third is designer QR codes that are solely for marketing. These codes are colored apart from black and white hence attracting users.
- The last is website and landing page QR codes. If you have a website, you can generate QR codes to take the visitors to your website or the landing page with the desired information about the product.
The Bulk QR Code Generator:
You must use the advanced version as simple QR code generator tools cannot perform the task. It takes a lot of time and effort; hence you need additional software. The bulk code generator can create codes not only in hundreds but in thousands at the same time.
How to Generate a QR Code?
Today you can see QR codes in tv ads, newspapers, and magazines. These QR codes are all around you, so why not create a QR code for your business? Follow the given steps to create a QR code of your choice.
- Select the best QR code generator tool you can find.
- Provide all necessary information about your business, products, and services to the software.
- Select an image of a good quality of almost 250 pixels.
- After this, click on the generate icon.
- Your request is processed to generate the code.
- Once done, you can download the QR code or use the code snippet directly on your website.
How to Use a QR Code Generator: A Quick Guide
If you are still looking for online software, use a DNS checker to generate QR codes. You can create instant and unique QR codes that will stand among the rest. Here are the steps for you to follow.
Text or URL:
The first step is to open the software and enter the text or desired URL from which you want to create a QR code. Click enter
Then select the image size, which should be 250×250 pixels at least. Other images are not applicable and might not work.
Then go to the error correction level. Here you make the image less dense to make the printing easier and get a minimum printing size to make it minute.
Click on the generate icon to have your very own personalized QR code. The DNS checker is one of the safest ways to create such codes.
Is it Safe?
Since the software is online, you must see security factors. The data you give has to be stored somewhere, so make sure it is authentic and reliable.
To Sum Up:
So now it’s your turn to do wonders.
We have given you all information related to QR code generators, so follow the steps in the blog.
Remember, your business is essential; hence creating the best QR code will work wonders if used correctly.